Saturday 2 August 2014

An Awkward Hello


If you're reading this, you've discovered my lovely, spanking-new fashion blog - hello! Introductions are a bit awkward, where do I begin?

My name is Lauren and I'm a 16 year old  girl living in the UK. I love fashion and I love writing (most of the time - it's a love hate relationship) and blogging has always been top of my to-do-when-I-have-some-time list. I can't pretend this is my first attempt at blogging - The Fashion Ramblings shamefully is blog #3 after my last couple of attempts were *ahem* a bit of a failure (ie. I never had the time to blog/I forgot about their existence). Third time lucky, eh?

Here's me in Chinatown, aka greatest place ever

I guess what I hope for this blog is that it becomes a way for me to document my life, almost like an online journal I can look back on when I'm old and wrinkly (or perhaps just an excuse for me to spend even longer hunched over a computer). I'd love it if you'd follow me on Bloglovin'/join my blog.

L a u r e n  x 


(Ps. Sorry for my over-use of brackets, I just can't help it)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12660851/?claim=j4ah4x3ag5b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig