Thursday 11 September 2014

What I Wore | Angles at Brighton Pier


Why is it that I forget how to smile as soon as a camera is pointed towards me? Hmmm
A quote from my super kind sister, "Ew, your toes are so ugly, hide them in the stones" (she has a point) 
Thank you Mr Ted Baker for creating this beauty 
Pandora's birthstone ring, as seen in my previous haul post.
Here we have yet another Brighton post. I'm so sorry, I promise the Brighton spam will be over shortly my loves! Here I'm wearing a super colourful outfit, as always (*sarcasm*). I can't help it when it comes to monochrome, black and white are both just so easy to wear and go with everything

I wore this off the shoulder crop top with these patterned skorts, both from Miss Selfridge. I'm majorly crushing on everything in Miss Selfridge at the moment, evidently! I love the shapes and all the angles on this top and skorts  (I know what I mean but I can't put it in to words, sighh). I think they make a super pretty twist on some basic pieces and are so easy to wear.

I of course teamed these with my new best friend a.k.a my Ted Baker bag. The temptation to include this in every post is so strong, I must learn to resist! 

Top - Miss Selfridge - £10
Skorts - Miss Selfridge - £35
Shoes - Primark - £4
Ring - Pandora - £40
Bag - Ted Baker - £199

L a u r e n  x 


PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig