Friday 26 September 2014

What I Wore | Houndstooth Cigarette Trousers




"Do that sassy thing with your hair" - Hannah

Looking vaguely uninterested
Clearly wasn't fed up of trying to think of poses or anything (ahem)

Do you see now why I have an issue with boots/ankles, as mentioned in this post? (Gross tiny ankles, gross.) But these berries mean autumn which means nearly winter which means Christmas, YAY

Hannah getting all artistic with the macro details, ooh la la 

He begs to be in all my posts, honestly
These Topshop houndstooth print trousers had been hanging in my cupboard, labels still intact for the last few weeks whilst I tried to pluck up the courage to wear them. For me, they're pretty garish (is that the right word?) - I very much tend to rely on wearing my Joni jeans on rotation! But, after finally forcing myself to wear them  for a day and quite possibly burning the eyes of my fellow sixth-formers with the pattern, I am now completely obsessed with them! Being monochrome I guess they're still pretty 'me'. These are also incredibly comfortable, I think loose fitting trousers are perhaps my new way forward! Watch out Topshop, I'll be coming soon to stock up on lots more cigarette trousers (apologies to my purse).

In the first picture you can see my Zara bag, which featured in my Brighton haul post. Oh gosh, let me tell you WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT that was! I was super excited about buying this but after just one day back at school the zip broke. Three weeks after (the day after these photos were taken) the handle literally FELL OFF. What a waste of £30! Bags and I just do not seem to be compatible. Perhaps a briefcase is the way forward for me...

Jumper - Vero Moda @ Asos - £20
Trousers - Topshop - £42
Bag - Zara - £29.99
Shoes - Bought years ago, New Look maybe? 
Watch - Marc Jacobs

L a u r e n  x

PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig