Sunday 7 September 2014

Haul | Brighton

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently visited Brighton and picked up a few bits in the shop. I'm going to try not to ramble on too much on this post - after all, the pictures are pretty self-explanatory!


My darling Ted Baker bag - you can see me confess my love for this in my previous post
(Ted Baker - £199)


A new bag for sixth form which I now realise will be too small for the FOUR ring binders we have to carry around (?!). But, a bag for £30 in Zara seemed like too rare an opportunity to miss!
(Zara - £30)


My nearest TIGER store shut down a few years ago but Brighton had not just one but TWO stores. Dream come true. TIGER sells the strangest mixture of the most  wonderful items, all super cheap so I picked up a pretty weird variety of things! 
(Tiger - each £1 - £3)


This foundation has transformed my life (I'm not at all overdramatic) and I'm now on my third bottle. Best stuff ever! I also got the eyeliner free with my Boots points card (yipee!).
(Boots - £3.99 - £8.99) 


I'm the biggest sucker for miniatures so I just couldn't say no to these adorable new mini pigments! Plus, the Mac lady gave me this mini primer for free - WIN. 
(Mac - £10 each)


My sixth form has a LOT of uniform rules (Skirts to the knee, no shorts, no strappy tops, no halterneck tops, no strapless tops, no ripped jeans, etc...). But, I'm determined not to wear jeans every single day so I got these patterned leggings (Treggings? They're pretty thick) which, being monochrome, ticked all the boxes for me!
(Miss Selfridge - £22)



These shorts and boots which you can read about in my last post, here
(Topshop - £34)
(H&M - £29.99)


This Pandora ring was a post-results gift from my mum - isn't she sweet?! I'm well aware that I'm pretty late on the bandwagon with this one but it's so beautiful that I really don't mind! 
(Pandora - £40)

Which is your favourite item? Let me know in the comments! 

L a u r e n  x 


PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)



2 comments:

  1. Love that Ted Baker bag and the shorts! Some very good finds.

    mimicryer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the bags and boots!

    Having an autographed 1D Make-Up Giveaway on my blog!
    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig