Saturday 20 September 2014

September Pick | Primark's Coats


Let me begin by apologising massively for the ridiculously grainy images. Bad quality photos are a pet hate of mine but let me fabricate some excuses for this - my poor camera was trying its best and considering it was 8PM and actually very dark, I guess you could say the outcome is not all that bad. I have to admit that I'm finding juggling Pastel Clouds work, blogging, having a social life (HA) and studying for AS levels preeeetttty difficult (what a wimp, it's only the second week back at school hahaha) so these photos were a little bit rushed (sorry, sorry, sorry!). If you're new here, I promise my other posts won't look like this! 

Anyway, I wanted to do a little post on these coats because aren't they AMAZING?! I've fallen completely in love with these and am absolutely amazed that they are Primark - they could easily be in Topshop for triple the price! For just £23 these are an absolute steal and I'm pretty sure they'll be featuring in many more posts! If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that if you find the coat you've got to have both colours. My poor, poor friends had to listen to me moan for weeks whilst I desperately searched the country (okay, only four Primark stores, shh) for the pastel blue version, which can I just add, is my absolute favourite colour!

So, what I want to say is Primark, I LOVE YOU. These coats make me crave cold weather (something which I never thought I'd say).


L a u r e n  x 


PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig