Sunday 14 September 2014

What I Wore | WalG and a cat






Let's pretend that I didn't lose the thumb nail


Sincere apologies to those of you with Podophobia, hahah

Coming home to find this beauty of a jumpsuit from WalG was a pretty great surprise (and much needed after an hour of history, yawn). This jumpsuit is something a little out of my comfort zone but that's exactly why I chose it. After realising that all my clothes are the EXACT same just a different colour/pattern/brand, I've decided to start trying to mix-up my style a little. 

This WalG jumpsuit is pretty fabulous, I must say. It's slouchy making it super comfortable but the material and cut helps it look less like pyjamas and more like let's-go-for-dinner. It possibly was made for someone slightly taller than me (a problem I find fairly often, cry) but there's nothing a pair of heels can't almost fix (especially when they're £9 and in the sale!).

I decided to keep this look pretty minimal and let the jumpsuit be the centre-of-attention. I went for simple black and gold accessories - my Marc Jacobs watch (which I finally found in the bottom of my drawer, yaaay!) and Pastel Clouds knot ring. Also, how cool are these nails?! Not bad for a £3.99 Little Mix set, eh? 

Jumpsuit c/o WalG - £30
Shoes - New Look (sale) - £9
Watch - Marc Jacobs - £180 
Ring - Pastel Clouds - £3.69
Nails - Little Mix @ Savers - £3.99

L a u r e n  x 


PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig