Tuesday 27 January 2015

What I Wore | An Afternoon In Paris












"Paris is always a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn

It seems only fitting to start this post with a very, very relevant quote from one of my very, very favourite ladies of style! Last weekend, I visited Paris for the first time ever and, oh gosh, it was even more perfect than I could ever have imagined. I visited with my very, very lovely boyfriend who kindly took these photos for me - he's not half-bad is he?! I think he might be force hired as my photographer in the future.  *

I was standing looking at the Eiffel Tower whilst this photo was being taken which is still pretty surreal! Seeing the tower in real life after seeing so many photos of it felt strange - it was so familiar yet so new and different (Words of a crazy lady, here?!). 

I wore my favourite skirt of the moment, this Topshop embroidered skirt. I love this and it means Lauren is actually wearing COLOUR (?!). I think this is so pretty and delicate, yet statement enough that it can so easily be paired with everything else plain - it's a real star of the show, don't you think? 

I've also been loving this black jumper at the moment. It's so simple but I completely adore it because of the cropped length and high neckline. I would usually wear this outfit with my velvet cat shoes but I'm pretty sure they're a size or two too small (that's what you get for buying shoes from slightly dodgy Chinese eBay sellers) and I didn't quite fancy walking round Paris with the most blistered of toes! 

I'm definitely considering doing a post on our time in Paris and what we managed to squeeze in to the 8-hours-ish that we were there, would you lovely gals be interested in that? Let me know! 

Skirt - Topshop - £42
Jumper - Topshop - £28
Coat - New Look - £49.99 
Boots - Schuh  - £45
Bag - New Look - £17.99

L a u r e n  x 

PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)



* Note the use of 'very' SIX times in these 4 sentences, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig