Sunday 19 October 2014

What I Wore | Grid on grid






This is an impostor, can you tell...?!





A little while ago, one of the shopping centres near me had a student night which meant extra student discounts on almost all of my favourite shops, hallelujaaahhh! Discounts - what better excuse to spend money on things you didn't realise you needed?! 

I picked up this grid print dress from H&M for around £10 with the discount (it's usually only 12.99 anyway), which I completely love - so comfortable and easy to wear! I also picked up this super cosy tartan coat in New Look. With an £11 discount, I definitely had to buy it, regardless of the other five coats of the same style which I already own (I don't have one this colour though, so it doesn't matter, right?)

In other news, I went to Ed Sheeran's concert at the O2 last Sunday (this was what I wore). He was incredible and I love him even more now, I didn't realise it was possible! We were pretty far from the stage, there was a very drunk man singing loudly in front of us and we had to pay £7.50 just for a portion of chips and a drink, but there definitely was no way that anything at all could ruin how completely amazing the concert was. Have any of you been to the X tour? What did you think?

Coat - New Look - £54.99
Dress - H&M - £12.99
Boots - H&M - £29.99
Bag - Ted Baker - £199

L a u r e n  x 

PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig