Saturday 29 November 2014

What I Wore | Jones + Jones Jessie Dress Black












Beauuuuutiful dress, the poorest quality photos. Story of my life, hey?

Let me begin with THE biggest apology. I seem to have been MIA over five weeks, but I do have some excuses (in case you were interested):

  • Sixth form life is craaazy hectic - "I want to leave sixth form now" is a recurring thought every 5-10 minutes;
  • My store, Pastel Clouds, is also craaazy hectic, thanks to lots of lovely Christmas shoppers (definitely not a complaint, however); 
  •  I have had a cold for the past week and ain't nobody wan' see this snotty face and eye bags; 
  • The lighting is driving me CRAAAZY. As much as I love the dark, cosy winter evenings, it is not appropriate for blogging. See above pictures for example - let's just pretend the grain is meant to be on these photos? 
So as you can see there's a lot of crazy going on (or basically, I am incapable of priorities and life in general).

But anyway, enough of my moaning. 

A few nights ago was my sixth form's Christmas dinner (yes, in November...) and I was lucky enough to be able to wear this STUNNING Jones + Jones dress, which is quite possibly my new favourite item of clothing. The signature Jones + Jones tutu style skirt is my favourite and I just can't help but want to twirl around everywhere (I dreamed of being a ballerina as a child, goal achieved?). The sweetheart/bardot neckline combined with said tutu skirt makes the most beautiful twist on the classic LBD. I couldn't recommend anyone better than Jones + Jones for you lovely ladies looking for Christmas party dresses (or just a cheeky little self-indulgent treat)!

I teamed this with my trusty £9 New Look sale heels which I battled with all evening - dancing in heeels (or walking for that matter), is an art I am yet to master.

Watch out for future posts featuring Jones + Jones dresses - between my sister and I, we are building quiiite a collection...!

Dress c/o Jones + Jones - £
Shoes - New Look (sale) - £9

L a u r e n  x 

PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig