Wednesday 17 December 2014

What I Wore | 50 Shades of Beige








As regularly mentioned, one of my pet hates is poor quality photos, sighh. But, it is winter and winter does not equate to pretty photos (at least not with my camera). I really must learn to stop starting every blog post with the same complaint though, I am sorry! (But if you guys have any tips, I will love you.)

My boyfriend's very lovely mother donated this scarf to me and, oh gosh, I love it! I can't help but think that it was just made to go with this beige coat; the colours match perfectly. Keeping in line with the beige/neutrals colour scheme (not black/white for once, gasp!),  I teamed these with this Zara playsuit. This is basically like wearing the biggest, loosest, comfiest pyjamas and requires no thinking about what to wear with it, perfect for those nothing-to-wear days! Finally, I added some dark lipstick, burgundy ankle boots (as always) and a super delicate choker necklace to complete the look.

Playsuit - Zara - £30 (ish)
CoatPrimark - £23
Scarf - Mulberry - £?
Ankle boots - H&M - £29.99
Choker - Miss Selfridge - (part of a set)


L a u r e n  x 

PS. Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to keep updated on future posts (I'll love you forever!)

PPS. Have you tried Primark's cosy tights? I'm wearing them here, they are lined with fleece... Oh gosh - to die for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you to all of you who leave me such lovely comments! They mean a lot to me and always put a huge smile on my face! Be sure to leave your blog URL too so that I can check out your blog too. Lots of love x

Blog Templates from pipdig